Rochester Eating Disorders Organization (REDO) offers eating disorder support groups in Rochester, NY. REDO has been helping people overcome problems such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating (overeating) since 1982. In addition to our weekly support groups we can provide recommendations to other professional health care providers as well as supply health information and literature. We are actively increasing awareness of eating disorders within the community as well as collaborating with other agencies and individuals to develop interactive prevention and early intervention presentations and programs.
- Long-term weekly support groups.
- Free phone screening for support group placement.
- Consultation regarding local treatment options.
- Recommendations for individual therapists.
- Participation in awareness events and prevention programs.
- Speakers’ Bureau which responds to requests for presentations and lectures.